วันเดอร์ ออฟ ตุรกี
THIS GREAT-VALUE COSTSAVER TRIP COVERS TURKEY’S ESSENTIAL WONDERS WITH A FEW SURPRISES ALONG THE WAY.
East meets West in this Turkish extravaganza which reveals the Byzantine and Ottoman past of Istanbul, the fairy-tale landscapes of Cappadocia and some of the world’s most revered ancient cities. Get lost in the colourful lanes of the Grand Bazaar, watch the dizzying dance of the Whirling Dervishes and descend into an underground fortress. Mother Nature and man have crafted an extraordinary land, over which empires have fought for centuries and you’ll get to see all its wonders on this 10-day journey.
- 10 DAYS, 1 COUNTRY, 14 MEALS
- Visit the Museum of Anatolian Civilisation and Ataturk’s Mausoleum
- Visit the Great Theatre, Library of Celsus, Gymnasium and the Temple of Hadrian
- Visit the ruins of the ancient city and see the Wooden Horse
- Visit Pasabagi and the Red Valley and marvel at the underground city of Sarhatli
- Sightseeing includes the Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar
- See the Cotton Castle springs and the ruins of the Roman health spa of Hierapolis
- See Anzac Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Cemeteries