TAKE A PEEK INSIDE MUNICH, PRAGUE, BUDAPEST, VIENNA AND MORE ON THIS GREAT-VALUE TOUR OF EUROPE.
Cathedrals, cobbled lanes, castles and the mighty Danube – this stately 10-day sojourn through the imperial capitals of Europe will see you visit bohemian Prague, the eclectic Slovakian capital of Bratislava and Mozart’s Vienna and Salzburg. You’ll encounter a multicultural crossroads in Budapest, the medieval treasures of Regensburg and sounds of ‘Do-Re-Mi’ in the Mirabell Gardens.
- 10 DAYS, 5 COUNTRY, 8 MEALS
- Visit the capital of Slovakia
- Walking tour with a Local Specialist includes views of St. Vitus Cathedral and the Old Town Square
- Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes Fisherman’s Bastion, the Church of St. Matthias and Gellért Hill
- Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the State Opera House, Hofburg, Parliament and the Imperial Boulevards
Visit Bohemian Prague, the eclectic Slovakian capital of Bratislava and the Danube river with stops in Vienna and Budapest, where you’ll hear a heart-warming family tale of a WWII rescue.