SEE AND TASTE THE BEST OF BRITISH CULTURE, TAKING IN LONDON, BATH, CARDIFF, EDINBURGH AND MORE.
Your journey through the lush landscapes of Britain will see you visit mythical Stonehenge, Cardiff and the Lake District, before rambling up Edinburgh’s Royal Mile and back to London.
- 6 DAYS, 1 COUNTRY, 7 MEALS
- ORIENTATION of Bath, Cardiff, Liverpool and York
- VISIT Stonehenge, the Roman Baths in Bath, the Tudor town of Ludlow, Gretna Green, Edinburgh Castle and Shakespeare’s Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon
- VIEW Bath Abbey, Cardiff Castle, the Lake District’s magnificent scenery, Hadrian’s Wall, York Minster and Anne Hathaway’s thatched cottage
- SEE the Principality Stadium in Cardiff and the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh
Your journey thorugh the lush landscapes of Britain will see you visit mythical Stonehenge, Cardiff, and the Lake District, before rambling up Edinburgh’s Royal Mile and back to London